Sunday, April 30, 2017

More new things

Continuing my previous post, here are a few other things I've done since I last posted!
I've had an obsession with tassel jewelry this past year so this is one of my creations!

Another one of my creations!
This is a banner I created for an old co-worker's daughter! 
Something very exciting that has happened is that I became an Aunt!  I made this wreath for my sister's shower and my nephew's nursery!
Another banner I made for a retiring co-worker

My co-worker retired after 30 years as a lunch lady and this was her retirement "plaque" I made for her!  We bought the printable sticker paper and woodburned a wooden fork-"stick a fork in her, she's done!"
Last but not least, I made this highchair banner for my friend's daughter's first birthday!  The theme is cookies and  milk.  I think it's just precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment